I use a toaster oven which is enough for 2. Do I call toasting my food baking my food? Haha.
Baked salmon is really easy and I guess there are many variations to it. Just saw one recipe with mango today!
Anyway, this is my version.
- Herbs (off the shelf herbs)
- Olive oil
You can add any vegetables. Broccoli and mushrooms work too.
- Mix olive oil, salt, pepper and herbs in a small bowl.
- Spread aluminium foil over the tray.
- Spread some olive oil mixture on the foil. I use a silicon pastry brush.
- Arrange all the food on the tray. Spread olive oil mixture over them.
- Bake for about 20 mins.
I added a few more minutes so that the salmon skin can be crispier. I used frozen salmon straight from the freezer.
Other variations I could think of are butter + soy sauce. I think I shall try that next time!